SAFETY, SECURITY & POLICIES
Some of the most common scams include tricking users into thinking they have won tokens or money. In the same way money doesn't just appear in your pocket, money doesn't just appear in your web3 wallet, but malicious tokens often do. Scammers will send fake tokens to users wallets. These are in fact not real tokens but are malicious contracts, kind of like a computer virus. These tokens are not harmful unless you interact with them in any way, such as attempting to send them to another wallet. So as a general rule, never interact with any random, unknown or airdropped tokens that appear in your web3 wallet unless you have been expecting to receive the tokens, you know what the token is and you have verified the token contract. If in doubt, leave it alone.
Ocean Floor team will never ask you for your Web3 wallet's private key, also known as your secret recovery words or seed phrase. Ocean Floor support team will never ask you for passwords to any of your accounts, including your account on Ocean Floor Marketplace.
Ocean Floor support team will never DM you in discord. All support requests are handled inside the Ocean Floor Music discord community via our #help-center channel.
In addition to the above, we recommend all Ocean Floor Wallet users turn on IP whitelisting and Google Authenticator on their marketplace account. To do this:
- Go into the settings menu inside your Ocean Floor Marketplace profile
- Click the security tab and enable IP whitelisting
- then enable google authenticator
Stolen or Pirated content is strictly not allowed for use on the Ocean Floor Marketplace. While we can prevent your items from being bought or sold using Ocean Floor’s services, your items remain on the blockchain and are not in the custody of Ocean Floor.
If you encounter content you think violates these terms please open a support ticket inside Ocean Floor Music discord www.discord.gg/oceanfloormusic or contact email@example.com
If you think your account may be compromised, the best action is to immediately move your account assets to a new wallet. To set up a new Metamask wallet, check out our guide in the Getting Started panel.
Fair use refers to the transformational use of a copyrighted work (such as a book, movie, or character) for purposes like parody, commentary, criticism, or education. When writing a book review, you may cite a paragraph from a book as an example of fair use. editing a video with movie clips.
Fair use rules apply to NFTs in a similar manner. Only limited personal, non-commercial use and resale rights in the NFT are granted; you are not authorised to licence, commercially exploit, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, publicly perform, or publicly display the NFT, the music, or the artwork therein
Ocean Floor Music does not support the use of license free images from platforms like Unsplash if it violates their terms of fair use.
Please open a support ticket inside the Help Center of Ocean Floor Music discord at discord.gg/oceanfloormusic provide all supporting evidence.
Our team investigates the collection after receiving your report to see if it violates our Terms of Service and then takes the necessary action. At that time, your ticket will be closed, and owing to high volume, you might not hear back from us immediately. Please know that we value your assistance in making Ocean Floor Music a safe marketplace if you don't hear from us.
Nudity or hate speech is strictly not permitted in any content on Ocean Floor Marketplace.
Adult content is any consensually produced and distributed media that is pornographic or intended to cause sexual arousal. Some examples include but are not limited to, depictions of:
- Sexual acts – such as cartoons, hentai, or anime involving humans or depictions of animals with human-like features.
- Nudity, including close-ups of genitals, buttocks, or breasts (excluding content related to breastfeeding).
- Simulated sexual acts
Hateful imagery is any video or image intended to promote hostility against people based on race, religious affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity or ethnicity/national origin. Some examples of hateful imagery include, but are not limited to:
- symbols historically associated with hate groups, e.g., the Nazi swastika;
- images depicting others as less than human, or altered to include hateful symbols, e.g., altering images of individuals to include animalistic features; or
- images altered to include hateful symbols or references to a mass murder that targeted a protected category
If you think your content could violate these terms, our discord support team can provide further clarity on any creative material you're unsure about. Join discord.gg/oceanfloormusic and open a support ticket in the #Help-Center channel.
Please follow these guidelines in order to send a counter-notice:
Ensure that you are the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal representative.
Include each and every piece of information necessary, such as:
- A description of the content that was removed;
- A link to the content's posting;
- A declaration under penalty of perjury stating that you believe the material was removed in error;
- Your postal address, contact information, or email address;
- A declaration that you agree to the federal district court's jurisdiction over the judicial district in where you live;
- Your complete legal name; and your written or digital signature.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your counter-notification.
©Ocean Floor Labs Pty Ltd 2023